Art of Movement is currently offering ‘TNUA’. A program dedicated to sharing Israeli culture through movement, music, acting and art, linking children of all ages to Israel, while strengthening their Jewish identity. ‘TNUA' is fiscally sponsored by Startup18, which supports entrepreneurs impacting the world in positive ways based on Jewish values.
TNUA TZEERA (First- 3th Grade) and TNUA DANCE TROUPE ( 4th- 9th Grade) are designed to explore different styles of dance, providing high quality instruction within self-expression in a non-competitive and FUN environment. All classes are integrated with contemporary and classical Israeli music. The dance troupes will perform in Israeli holidays and related events year round, including Israel Fest / Yom Ha'atzmaut Celebrations, House of Israel Lawn Event and more. The dancers in the TNUA Dance Troupe (4th-9th grade) will dance with children from the Friendship Circle in the special needs demographic. Classes are open to both Hebrew speakers and non-Hebrew speakers.
First Class: October 15th, 2017 TNUA Calendar for 2017-2018 (Classes will not conflict with Tzofim activities)
To pay with credit card:
1. Please choose your class below and press "ADD TO CART".
2. Fill our the After School Registration Form that opened.
3. Go to your cart in the upper right corner and complete the payment.
* Credit card payments include a processing fee. To avoid that fee pay with cash/check.
To pay with cash/check:
1. Fill our the After School Registration Form:
2. You can send cash/check to: 5491 Mantua Ct. San Diego, CA, 92124. Checks will be made to 'Art of Movement'.
*Payment for the whole session will be collected before the second class. A minimum of 5 students is required to open a class.
You have the option to sign up for a full YEAR of classes or you can sign up for a SESSION of 8 classes.
There will be 3 sessions during the year and each session will have 8 classes.
Annual program fees (Discounted price): $432/year
2 Sessions (Discounted price): $296/2 sessions
1 Session: $160/session
You may also pay by cash or by check to ‘Art of Movement’.